This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Knitted Scarf Patterns Volume 2: Even more of your favorite knit scarf patterns
Bulky Braided Headband
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Bulky Braided Earwarmer is a free and great knitting tutorial for those who like cables as I do. It is a cute accessory that can become a last minute gift. Great for runners, mountain climbers and simply those who does not like beanies. This pattern has free video tutorial that can be found on my YouTube Chanel. The earwarmer can be done with any bulky or super bulky yarn. You can also use two strands of yarn together. "
Knitting Needle Size13 or 9 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Read NextUpcycled Knit Pantyhose Scrunchies
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Rameez Baby Blanket
- Knit Baby Collar
- Knitted Dishcloth Pattern: Easy Peasy Garter Stitch
- Knitted Coaster Pattern
- Triangles Lace Knit Stitch
- Summer In The City Top
- 14 Royal Designs for Knitting
- Flat Ribbed Knit Socks
- Nightingale Knit Hat Pattern
- Dahlia Shawl
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You