This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Knitted Scarf Patterns Volume 2: Even more of your favorite knit scarf patterns
Adult & Child Knitted Slippers…with Bows!!
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Hand knit slippers are wonderful, but it’s nice to be able to make a fancier pair, especially if you are making them as a gift. This pattern shows you how to make slippers for girls from size 9 up to a woman’s size 12. The stitches used to make the slippers are very basic and this pattern includes detailed instructions and step by step photos that show how to create the bows. This makes it a great project for a knitter with some experience but wanting to make something that is a little more challenging. If you are just learning how to knit or need to brush up on your knitting skills, also included are links in the pattern to videos that show you how to do all the basic stitches including: casting on, knit stitch, purl, bind off, knit 2 together, draw through, and how to pick up stitches to make the heel."
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextBunny Ears Knit Headband
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Knit Baby Cardigan
- Stars On The Beach Shawlette
- Weaved Messy Bun Hat
- Dahlia Beanie
- Mermaid Bulky Knit Beanie
- Little Lamb Lovey Pattern
- Bluecuff Knitted Slippers
- Mosaic Tiles Hat
- Cancun Top - My Version
- Christmas Santa Ear Flaps Hat Toque
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You