Fabulous Floats Washcloth
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Show off your floats! This slip stitch knit washcloth takes advantage of the carried strands of yarn (or floats) to create the striking design. It looks like complicated colorwork, but is actually easy. The garter stitch pattern uses ony one color at a time, and only knit and slipped stitches! This design contains both vertical and horizontal stripes. From some angles, the horizontal stripes are more prevalent. From other angles, the vertical stripes pop out instead! "
Knitting Needle Size9 or 5.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Yarn: Lion Brand Re-Up Yarn
40 yds grey (#149)
35 yds red (#113)
- Needles: Size 9 / 5.5 mm knitting needles
- Notions: Yarn Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This wardrobe staple is just the pinnacle of beauty. The Waterfall Cardigan Knitting Pattern is knit on straight needles with a pale… Continue reading: "Waterfall Cardigan Knitting Pattern"
- Country Charm Dishcloth
- How to Knit a Dishcloth Pattern: 12 Patterns for Beginners
- Grandma's Favorite Dishcloth
- Nana's Favorite Dishcloth Pattern
- Hanging Kitchen Towels
- The Most Patriotic Dishcloth
- Easy Everyday Dishcloth
- Crazy Eights Circular Dishcloth
- Incredibly Easy Knit Dishcloth
- Sunshine Seed Stitch Dishcloth
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You