Quick Knit Evergreen Infinity Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This is an item I knit and designed for my daughter. She had been hinting for a new cowl for the past year as she lost the last one I made her. She loves it so much that I swear she sleeps in it! The use of horizontal and vertical ribs keeps the cowl interesting to make and gives it a nice drape. While baby alpaca may seem like a luxury, it is one worth using in this pattern as it makes for a gorgeous drape."
Knitting Needle Size9 or 5.5 mm, Circular Knitting Needles
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Gauge1 stitches, 4 rows, 3.5 inches.
- 2 skeins of Cascade yarns Baby alpaca ( 206 yards total) Medium / 4
- Tapestry needle
- #9 26" circular needles
Read NextHiking Reindeer Cowl
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You