We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Bundle up during a cold winter day with this easy DIY cowl project. The thick texture of this cowl makes it a great DIY winter accessory, and it is perfect for layering.
From the Blogger: "This simply huge cowl has been named after the giant Gymir, who in Norse mythology was the giant whose daughter, Gerðr, ultimately married the god Freyr. This easy giant cowl project is the third part in a series about extreme knitting, including posts on how to make yourself huge broom stick knitting needles and also how I prepared my roving to be able to knit with it. The knitting needles used are size 28 mm."
Knitting Needle Size50 or 25 mm
Yarn Weight(7) Jumbo
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Have you ever wanted to help a loved one in need but didn't know how? Well, with this On the Wings of a Prayer Shawl, you can create… Continue reading: "On the Wings of a Prayer Shawlvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Buffalo Plaid Winter Hat
- Ombre Double Brim Beanie
- Beginner Fall Shawl
- Simple Fair Isle Hat Pattern (Baby)
- How to Cable Without a Cable Needle
- Sunflower Swirls Shawl
- Diagonal Sand Stitch Pillow
- Fuzzy Earwarmers
- Cute Bow Garter Stitch Headband
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You