This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"I am having trouble too. Did you get an answer?"
"I am having the same problem. Did you get an answer?"
"The notated gauge on this page is wrong, the correct gauge is stated in the pattern as 22 sts = 4' with dk yarn."
Kari Knit Hat and Cowl Set
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Click here to view your Knitting Patterns.
"I suggest a stylish accessory for your image. An excellent set is performed in a simple pattern of expressive yarn. It is a marvelous option for beginners at knitting. It is easy to knit, but it looks excellent. A hat, knitted in a pattern of stretched out stitches, is complemented with a cowl with the same pattern. Such a set will be perfect for chilly autumn and spring days. And it will also give zest to your casual wear."
Knitting Needle Size3 or 3.25 mm
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
- 200 grams of yarn 25% – wool, 65% – acrylic, 10% - viscose (300 m per 100 grams)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Tranquil Dusk Ponchovideocam
Get ready to look boho-chic with this Tranquil Dusk Poncho. This easy poncho pattern uses self-striping yarn to achieve a design that… Continue reading: "Tranquil Dusk Ponchovideocam"
- Kari Knit Hat and Cowl Set
- 30 Free Knitting Patterns for 2 to 3 Year Olds
- Hoodie Pattern For Kids
- 32 Free Knitting Patterns for 4 Year Olds
- Free Child’s Easy Sweater Knit Pattern
- Easy Child's Poncho Pattern
- Bow Tie Keyhole Scarf For Kids
- Toddler Summer Top Pattern
- 26 Free Knitting Patterns for a 2 Year Old Boy
- Girl's Stockinette Argyle Dress
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Spider Fingerless Gloves
- Waffle Stitch Kitchen Towel
- Free Knitting Pattern - Minimalist Round Toe Slippers
- Vertical Stripe Toque, Touque, Or Beanie Hat
- Turban Hat For Beginners
- Double Moss Stitch Dishcloth
- Easy Dishcloth
- Trento Fingerless Gloves
- Two Needles Classic Beret
- All Too Well Scarf Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You