The Best of the Midwest Stitches Fashion Show: 7 New Inspiring Free Shawl Patterns, Knit Tops & More
Kari Knit Hat and Cowl Set
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"I suggest a stylish accessory for your image. An excellent set is performed in a simple pattern of expressive yarn. It is a marvelous option for beginners at knitting. It is easy to knit, but it looks excellent. A hat, knitted in a pattern of stretched out stitches, is complemented with a cowl with the same pattern. Such a set will be perfect for chilly autumn and spring days. And it will also give zest to your casual wear."
Knitting Needle Size3 or 3.25 mm
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
- 200 grams of yarn 25% – wool, 65% – acrylic, 10% - viscose (300 m per 100 grams)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Sweet Sailor Knit Dress Pattern
- Easy Child's Poncho Pattern
- Mermaid Blanket
- Noel Knit Cape Pattern
- 15 Beginning Knitting Patterns: Free Knitting Patterns and Tutorials to Teach your Kids to Knit
- Free Child’s Easy Sweater Knit Pattern
- Special Free Lacy Scarf Knit Pattern
- Girl's Stockinette Argyle Dress
- Lollipop Hat
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- What Can I Knit With 400 Yards of Yarn?
- Braided Bridge Cable Scarf
- Aspen Mountain Throw Blanket
- Bobble And Ribs Coffee Coat
- 36 200-Yard Knitting Patterns
- Crayon Box Sampler Afghan
- Brendan Woods Sweater
- Baby Archie Bear Hat
- All About Hearts Scarf
- Velvety Soft Knit Sweater Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You