We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Here is a pattern for winter snowballs that are frost free and won’t melt all over your gorgeous flooring! The size of the snowballs depends on the yarn selected and the needle size used. Completing the pattern with the same yarn and needle size that are provided will yield an approx 3 inch snowball These were designed as decorations but I understand some people like to use them as toys. Be cautious around breakables :) Thanks for knitting!"
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm, Double-Pointed Knitting Needles (DPNs)
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
- Bernat Pipsqueak yarn
- stuffing (poly. fiberfil)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Candy Shop Textured Knit Scarf
- Pop of Color Knit Pouf
- Mindless Knit Mitten Pattern
- Easy Asymmetrical Knit Shawl
- Marly Bird Chic Sheep Yarn
- Knitted Baby Ballerina Shoes
- Wool Beanie with Faux Fur Pom Pom
- Knitted Baby Hat with Pom Poms
- Easy Peasy Hearts
- The Scarf of Many Colors
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You