We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The Skateboarder by Sarah Keen is excerpted from 50 Knitted Dolls with permission of GMC Publications. Materials Any DK (US: light worsted) yarn (amounts given are approximate): 5g royal blue (A) 5g pale pink (B) 5g white (C) 5g deep red (D) 5g grey (E) 5g brown (F) 10g khaki green (G) 5g black (H) 5g ginger (I) Oddments of black, red and ginger for embroidery 1 pair of 3.25mm (UK10:US3) needles and a spare needle of the same size Knitters’ pins and a blunt-ended needle for sewing up Tweezers (optional) Acrylic toy stuffing A red pencil for shading cheeks Small piece of thick cardboard Finished size Skateboarder stands 6in (15cm) tall Tension 26 sts x 34 rows measure 4in (10cm) square over st-st using 3.25mm needles and DK yarn before stuffing"
Knitting Needle Size3 or 3.25 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Wrap Me In Sunshine Shawl
- Coziest Cable Cardigan
- Broken Rib Hat
- What is Viscose Yarn? + 24 Knitting Patterns
- Easy Hand Warmers Knitting Pattern For Children
- Broken Rib Stitch Cardigan
- Vortex Bulky Knit Hat
- Lansing Stashbuster Infinity Scarf & Cowl
- Beginner Striped Scarf
- Main Street Chunky Cowl
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You