This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"Hi, I can't find the knitting pattern for this book, can I have it please?"
"With the page open, right click on your mouse, this will open a new window, in the new window scroll down to and click on print. That will take you to print review, in print preview change "all" to just the pages that the pattern is on and click print. Using the cut and copy feature to paste the document into another program for printing is actually a violation of international copyright laws, but printing directly from the page is permitted. Hope this helps someone. Happy knitting!"
"This is not a free pattern, so not sure why it is still featured on an "all free knitting" website."
Bunny Knitting Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Click here to view your Knitting Patterns.
"Make this free knitting pattern for the little on in your life, it's gift for kids, teens, and adults, you can use it as keychain/ keyring. Make them a knitted toy made with love and care. .It takes an hour to complete, even those just beginning knitting can knit this pattern . Made from sports weight yarn, All pieces are knitted ﬂat on a pair of straight knitting needles. Make your own bunny/ rabbit with this free pattern from Cheryx. You should try it now! "
Knitting Needle Size1 or 2.25 mm
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
- A pair of 2.25mm straight knitting needles
- Toy ﬁlling (less than 10g)
- Tapestry needle
- Sewing pins
- 2 pencils (I used them to make pom-pom. You can use anything which has the same size)
- Wishful bird baby of Ruyi Bird (the same as scheepjes stone washed yarn): White (01)
- Jeans Yarn Art (or any yarn you want to use to embroider the eyes and cheeks): Black, Red
Read NextPuppy Love Puffball
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Colorful Chevron Bag
Add an explosion of color to your weekend errands with the Colorful Chevron Bag. Learn how to knit a bag that is not only practical… Continue reading: "Colorful Chevron Bag"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Waffle Stitch Pattern
- Stylish Cardigan With Colorful Stripes
- Unisex Winter Hat
- Spider Fingerless Gloves
- Waffle Stitch Kitchen Towel
- Free Knitting Pattern - Minimalist Round Toe Slippers
- Vertical Stripe Toque, Touque, Or Beanie Hat
- Turban Hat For Beginners
- Double Moss Stitch Dishcloth
- Easy Dishcloth
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You