We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This cute magical unicorn hat knitting pattern includes instructions for the ears, golden horn and fun rainbow mane! It also includes a step by step video tutorial that will show you how to knit the loop stitch needed to make the rainbow mane. It's truly magical! It looks adorable on newborns, babies and toddlers and is a fun intermediate knit. Click through to get a pattern list and instructions for the magical unicorn hat free in one size!"
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Christmas Present Ornament
- Super Chunky Kinsley Blake Scarf
- Ginger Basket Shawlette
- Sade's Onesie
- Double Layer Reversible Knit Hat
- Cabled Christmas Stockings
- Dusky Sky Hat
- Easter Eggs - Straight Needles
- Gingham Baby Blanket
- 10 Romantic Knitting Patterns
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You