We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This adorable Happy Hippo Hat is an easy animal hat knitting pattern for newborns, babies and toddlers. It was inspired by a fun classic board game that my son found in my parents' basement and it looks so cute on a little one. It includes instructions for the adorable hippo snout and cute little hippo ears. You will want to make more than one to give as gifts for every baby shower you go to!"
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm, Circular Knitting Needles, Double-Pointed Knitting Needles (DPNs)
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Easy Double Brim Hat Knitting Pattern
- Rainbow Brim Hat Knitting Pattern
- Sock Yarn Hat Knitting Pattern
- Christmas Elf Hat Knitting Pattern
- Adorable Otter Hat Knitting Pattern
- Golden Sun Hat Knitting Pattern
- Little Witch Hat Knitting Pattenr
- Halloween Mummy Hat Knitting Pattern
- Basic Preemie Hat
- Pom Pom Newborn Hat
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You