Gathered Heart Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This cute gathered heart hat knitting pattern is knit mostly in the round with worsted weight yarn. The pattern includes detailed step-by-step instructions to knit the adorable heart embellishment flat on straight knitting needles and attach it to your cute gathered heart hat. It has such a cute with a textured and gathered brim and heart shape accent, this one is super fun to knit! The heart shape on the front makes it perfect for Valentine’s Day or any day."
NotesPlease link this pattern to my AllFreeKnitting designer's page: /Cassie-May-Little-Red-Window
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm, Circular Knitting Needles, Double-Pointed Knitting Needles (DPNs)
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You