Mini Dots Square
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This stitch pattern creates seed stitch stripes for a fun texture. The Mini Dots Square is one of 30 free knitting patterns for 6" squares in the Anthology Blanket knit-a-long."
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Cascade 220 Superwash (100% superwash wool), or approximately 41 yds (37.5 m) in any medium weight yarn
- US Size 7/4.5 mm knitting needles, or any size needed to obtain gauge
- Yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Bernat Super Value Yarn
- Simple Braids Hat
- Quick Round Scrubby
- Kenai Skyline Shawl
- Tiny Topaz Premature Baby Cardigan
- Triangles Baby Blanket
- 36 100-Yard Knitting Patterns
- Chateau Knit Cowl
- Eos Lip Balm Holder
- Meshy Squishy Toque
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You