Garter Zig Zag Square
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The Garter Zig Zag Square creates a purl zig zag texture on a stockinette background. This pattern is one of 30 free knitting patterns for 6" (15 cm) squares in the Anthology Blanket knit a long with Underground Crafter. Make your own baby blanket or throw while learning new stitches. This makes a great one color or scrappy project using up odds and ends from your stash. Skills Used are Basic knitting skills: cast on, knit, purl, bind off, and Knitting in rows."
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Cascade 220 Superwash (100% superwash wool), or approximately 41 yds (37.5 m) in any medium weight yarn.
- US Size 7/4.5 mm knitting needles, or any size needed to obtain gauge.
- Yarn needle.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You