A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
Diagonal Purls Square
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The Diagonal Purls Square features a traveling stitch pattern that creates textured diagonal lines on a stockinette background. This pattern is one of 30 free knitting patterns for 6" (15 cm) squares in the Anthology Blanket Knit A Long with Underground Crafter. Make your own stunning baby blanket or throw while experimenting with knitting stitches! This project is great in one color or as a scrappy blanket. Skills Used are Basic knitting skills: cast on, knit, purl, bind off, and Knitting in rows."
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Cascade 220 Superwash (100% superwash wool), or approximately 41 yds (37.5 m) in any medium weight yarn.
- US Size 7/4.5 mm knitting needles, or any size needed to obtain gauge.
- Yarn needle.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Quick knitting patterns are awesome because you get to reap the rewards of your knitting work almost immediately. This Quick Purple… Continue reading: "Quick Purple Knitted Ponchovideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Paintbox Yarn Cotton DK Yarn
- Parachutes Cowl
- Chunky Chevron Fast Knit Baby Blanket
- Free Knitting Patterns for Babies
- Henley Knit Sweater Pattern
- 10 Must-Have Knitted Jacket Patterns
- Red Heart Hygge Yarn
- How Many Stitches to Cast On for a Hat
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You