Sweetish Subtlety Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Sweetish Subtlety is a simple design featuring beautiful hearts running up a contrasting tab of color on the side. Though this gorgeous hat is perfect for Valentines Day, its great for anytime use. Since its made out of thin yarn, its very stretchy, light-weight, and versatile."
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge14 stitches, 18 rows, 2 inches. Stockinette Stitch
- Approx. 135-180 yards of Super Fine (1) Weight Yarn
- Size 4.0mm (US6) Double Pointed Needles (or use the Magic Loop Method)
- Yarn or Tapestry Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Buffalo Plaid Winter Hat
- Ombre Double Brim Beanie
- Beginner Fall Shawl
- Simple Fair Isle Hat Pattern (Baby)
- How to Cable Without a Cable Needle
- Sunflower Swirls Shawl
- Diagonal Sand Stitch Pillow
- Fuzzy Earwarmers
- Cute Bow Garter Stitch Headband
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You