This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Knit Vintage Men's Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"One more cute knit hat for my hubby. He inspires me a lot because he always says that this hat is even better than the previous one. For the hat I was using Bulky yarn that more looks like medium worsted and pair of circular knitting needles - 4 and 4.5 mm. If you know how to knit in rounds and do not like complicated patterns, this hat is the right choice "
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm, 7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Read NextKnitted French Beret
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Knitted French Beret
- Knitted House Slippers for Him
- Knitting for Men: 50 Man Approved Knits
- Easy Mens Striped Scarf Knitting Pattern
- Men’s Irish Knit Cardigan
- Knit Vintage Men's Hat
- 9 Men's Knitting Patterns: Men's Knitted Hat Patterns, Knit Scarves, & More Free eBook
- Versatile Knit Tie
- Classic Cotton Tie
- Iron Knit Hat
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You