This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Lace Baby Blanket Wrap
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This incredibly easy knitting pattern makes a beautiful lace baby blanket or wrap. It's made with a dreamy mohair and silk blend yarn and only requires one skein! The stitch pattern is easy to work and makes a perfect project for beginning knitters. This little blanket will WOW any new mom, and can be a gorgeous photo prop too. The size is easily adjustable by changing the number of cast on stitches. Knit one up for a lucky new baby!"
Knitting Needle Size13 or 9 mm
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextCabled Baby Cocoon Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This beautiful knit infinity scarf pattern is the perfect addition to your pile of knit accessories. The Lace and Mohair Infinity… Continue reading: "Lace and Mohair Infinity Scarf"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Iron Knit Hat
- Basic Ankle Socks
- Simple Brioche Headband
- Daydreamer Shawl
- Forest Beehive Shawlette
- Sage Knit Hat
- Eater Bunny Free Knitting
- Easy Knit Face Scrubbies
- Summer Lace Rectangle Knit Shrug
- 10 Easy Knitting Projects for Gifts
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You