This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"This is the 8th or 9th dead link I've hit this morning trying to look at the patterns from one newsletter, i can only presume that the person putting the newsletter together does not have time to check and verify the links."
"New pattern, first time I've seen a picture of it on this site. Unfortunately, there is a problem with the link, when you click on it you receive an "oops" message, that the pattern is no longer available."
"Not sure why you would leave your comment on an entirely different pattern but anyway, the pattern actually specifies and gives step by step instructions on what the chain 5 is- (Bring st back to left-hand needle. K1) 5 times Chain 5 made. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K4tog. Rep from to last 2 (3-1) st(s). Chain 5. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K3 (4-2) tog. Fasten off."
Summer Sun Shawl
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Click here to view your Knitting Patterns.
"Easy, pretty, effective … a perfect model for beginners, or a rest knitting for knitting addicts !! I adapted the “Winter Sun” model, in a colorful version, and quite large since the shawl once blocked is a little more than 230 cm long by 36 cm wide. All with 3.5mm needles, so it takes a moment, but a very relaxed moment! As for the pattern, I really detailed it so that knitting is done as serenely as possible, even for someone for whom it would be a first lace work. Besides, you can follow the written explanations while having the edge diagram on hand."
Knitting Needle Size4 or 3.5 mm
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
- Zauber Flower Schoppel Wolle 1 ball
- needles 3.5mm
- fine hook
- 2 stitch markers. ,
- yarn or tapestry needle,
- blocking material.
Read NextPhiladelphus Shawl Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Summer Rose Shawl
Dress up any outfit with the Summer Rose Shawl. This free knitting pattern is an elegant way to keep warm on chilly evenings whether… Continue reading: "Summer Rose Shawl"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Coastline Headband
- Round Dickey Pattern
- Grapes Sherbet Shawlette
- Ribbed Hat Pattern For Men And Women
- Watermelon Delights Shawl
- Byzantine Ribbed Stitch
- Nearly Seamless Cuffed Bootie Slippers For Adults
- Cobblestone Infinity Scarf
- Diagonal Basketweave Stitch
- Simple Snood
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You