This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
The Best of the Midwest Stitches Fashion Show: 7 New Inspiring Free Shawl Patterns, Knit Tops & More
Onda Su Onda
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The “Onda su Onda” shawl is knit top down. Then the first section of the shawl is worked in a simple garter stitch. The work continues with a high, lacey border that adds a touch of refined elegance to the shawl. Size: 70 ¾ inches (180 cm) – along the longer edge and 20 ¾ inches – 52 cm – along the center section (after blocking) Yarn: JUNIPER MOON FARM Findley (50% wool and 50% silk; 730 m – 798 yd / 100 gr – 3.53 oz. skein): 23 Snow, 1 ball."
Knitting Needle Size4 or 3.5 mm
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
- Tapestry needle
- Accessories for blocking
Read NextWoodland Wrap
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You