We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The newest FREE PATTERN by Marly Bird uses a new yarn by Red Heart called, With Love Stripes. It is a self-striping yarn that has LONG lengths of color that allow you to achieve a great striped effect without a lot of work! When looking at the finished shawl many would assume that there are going to be a lot of ends to weave in but in reality the yarn does all of the color changes. This is a FREE PATTERN that includes 2 FREE VIDEO TUTORIALS. Gather your materials, get the pattern and start this wonderful shawl with my help."
Knitting Needle Size10 or 6 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Red Heart, With Love Stripes
- Removable Stitch Markers
- Bent Tip Tapestry Needle
- Size 10 (6mm) circular needles
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
We know what you're thinking: how could such an easy knit scarf pattern look so elegant? That's because with simplicity, you get to… Continue reading: "Charismatic Knit Scarf Pattern"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 30 Easy Knit Sweater Patterns for Beginners
- Biscotte Yarns
- How to Knit Flowers: 39 Easy Knitting Patterns
- Salt And Pepper Cardigan
- 30 Merino Yarn Patterns to Knit
- Blanket Cardigan Knitting Pattern
- Dasha Baby Blanket
- Bert Baby Blanket
- Lake Isle Wrap
- 24 Bamboo Yarn Patterns to Knit
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You