This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Tostata Triangle Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Simple, stylish and versatile are the hallmarks of the Tostata Scarf. It’s ideal for those single hanks of hand dyed yarn you have tucked away. Knitted with the ever easy garter stitch this scarf showcases that gorgeous yarn. The simple triangle scarf pattern is adaptable should you desire to create a larger scarf/shawl with more yarn. While final results will vary, this pattern works for other weight yarns as well. I found this stunning yarn from Bella Yarn. The dappling of the black, grey and copper is just mesmerizing. I love that the simplicity of the stitches lets the colors do all the talking. "
Knitting Needle Size4 or 3.5 mm
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextSimply Serene Scarf
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This knit slipper pattern is so cozy and colorful. Using bright rainbow yarn, this free knitting pattern will teach you how to knit… Continue reading: "Rainbow Striped Knit Slipper Pattern"
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You