We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Knit this easy men’s/unisex ribbed reversible scarf in basic stitches: knit, purl, and yarn-over. The instructions include metric units. The scarf size after blocking will be approximately 11”(28 cm) wide x 86”(218 cm) long. RECOMMENDED YARN: 3 skeins of worsted 4 ply wool/acrylic yarn, 200yds/182m, 3.5oz/100g per skein (2 dark blue skeins and 1 sky blue skein used for sample scarf) or 6 skeins of worsted 4 ply wool/acrylic yarn, 100yds/91m, 1.75oz/50g per skein. RECOMMENDED KNITTING NEEDLES: US #8 (5 mm) 14” (36 cm) straight needles. GAUGE (after blocking): 16 sts in stockinette / pattern stitch = 4″ (10 cm)."
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Little Bunny For Keychain / Keyring
- Albie Knit Blanket
- Azure Shoreline Shawlette
- Holiday Socks
- Newborn Cable Hat
- Pastel Stripes Sweater
- Quick And Easy Pumpkin Knitting Patterns
- Is it Easier to Learn to Knit or Crochet?
- Fall Halloween Flower Wreath
- Simple Checkered Beanie
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You