This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Fringed Garter Stitch Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"I originally designed this scarf as the Bisectional Scarf when I was appearing on Hochanda TV in the UK a few years back. I wanted something that even entry level knitters could make while using the luscious worsted weight yarn from Zen Yarn Garden. The scarf is knit flat from side to side, all in knit stitch which leaves a striped pattern on one side and a more multi-colored pattern on the other. The fringe is created as you knit, making finishing a snap, and there are NO ends to weave in – which might be the very best part! "
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextSimply Serene Scarf
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This knit slipper pattern is so cozy and colorful. Using bright rainbow yarn, this free knitting pattern will teach you how to knit… Continue reading: "Rainbow Striped Knit Slipper Pattern"
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You