We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Hi knitters! As I mentioned in my previous post, when I finish a project and still have some yarn left, I try to make use of it by creating accessories for the main piece. So first I made the Hashtag Jacket, then with the leftover yarn I made the Hashtag Slouchy, and now, made with the last remains of the skeins, I present to you the Hashtag Mittens. Making mittens was a challenge for me at first, because it took me a while to get used to the double pointed knitting needles, a must for knitting a small tube shape. In addition to that, I was using more than one yarn, and adopting the mosaic pattern into the mittens' pattern, all at the same time. But the result was worth the hard work, and I'm very pleased with these mittens. 2020 was the year of hats for me, so maybe this year will be the year of mitten projects. Be sure that I'll share my future designs with you all. Stay safe and healthy and have happy knitting days!"
Knitting Needle Size5 or 3.75 mm, 6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Can you smell it? Spring is just around the corner. Don't put away your knitting needles just yet. This Lavender Fields Easy Knit… Continue reading: "Lavender Fields Easy Knit Shawl Pattern"
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You