This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Knit A Boho Christmas Tree Ornament
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Knitting pattern for a Boho Christmas Tree Ornament. This knitting project is super easy and is suitable for beginner knitters. All skills needed are to cast stitches on and off and to knit (and k2tog). That's it. And it looks gorgeous with the fringes! So where can you use this Boho Christmas ornament? Needless to say, just about everywhere...use it as a home decor piece on doorknobs or cupboard knobs. Hang it on your Christmas tree or on gifts. What a lovely, easy pattern!"
Knitting Needle Size9 or 5.5 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Read NextIntertwined Dishcloth
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Orange Cabled Knit Mittens Pattern is vibrant and full of style. With a bold, chunky cable knitting pattern, these knitted… Continue reading: "Orange Cabled Knit Mittens Pattern"
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You