This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Stretchy Winter Beanie
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Lets make together a stylish and cute slouchy beanie. For the beanie I was using bulky yarn from Lion brand and 5.5 mm knitting needles. The main stitches that I was using for this hat are knit and purl. If you knot your gauge you can easily recalculate this hat for other size or other yarn weight. A good idea is to knit a matching mittens using the same pattern. Check video tutorial if you still have questions."
Knitting Needle Size9 or 5.5 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Read NextFlat Slouchy Beanie
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You