This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Ribbed Double Brim Knit Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This hat features a cozy ribbed double brim, perfect for keeping ears warm. The brim uses a provisional cast on and 1 x 1 ribbing, with the body of the hat knit in classic Stockinette stitch. Evenly spaced decreases are used to shape the crown. This pattern includes written and video instruction."
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm, 7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
- Sugar Bush Crisp (2 skeins) - Color: Provincial Peach
- Size U.S. 6 [4 mm] circular knitting needle 16” [40.5 cm] long
- Size U.S. 7 [4.5 mm] circular knitting needle 16” [40.5 cm] long
- Set of 4 (or 5) size U.S. 7 [4.5 mm] dpns
- Set of 8 stitch markers
- 1 faux fur pom
Read NextMermaid Bulky Knit Beanie
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You