Reticulated Hope Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"We used one skein of 6-weight yarn this weekend during football and came up with this pattern. Amazing how a different yarn gives the same pattern an entirely different look, isn't it? You could do the brim one color and the crown another too. Remember, be creative and experiment........worst that happens is you rip out something and start over........most times you come up with something wonderful! Very simple and super quick to knit, especially in super bulky yarn, the pattern includes info for other yarn weights as always. The pattern includes instructions for other yarn weights as well."
Knitting Needle Size13 or 9 mm, Circular Knitting Needles
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 8 Portable Knitting Projects for Travel
- Time stops at Shamli
- Women's Play Day Cardigan
- Linen-Stitch Cowl in the Round
- How to Spool Knit
- Top Knot Love
- Sunny Meadow Corner-To-Corner Baby Blanket
- Gertrude Slouchy Hat
- 24 Free Knitting Patterns for Sock Weight Yarn
- Crop Top Sweater Knitting Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You