This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"It is a folded brim stocking hat that is a quick knit, but still super fun. The hat uses seed stitch striping to add a nice design element to spice up the design. It’s a perfect stash buster for charity or holiday gifts! This hat can be worn as either a folded brim hat, or you can unfold the brim and wear it as a slouchy beanie. It looks super cute with the brim down! The hat is knit in light weight worsted weight 4 yarn. You can use any type of weight 4 yarn as long as it meets gauge. This hat can also be modified for other weights of yarn as long as you know how to convert the number of stitches to whatever your gauge is. For the sample hat, I used Lion Brand Pound of Love. This is an acrylic yarn. I chose acrylic for this project because it is washable and usually very durable. However, you can choose any materials you’d like. "
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- POM POM
- tapestry needle
- button (optional)
Read NextPurple Haze Knit Hat
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Knit Baby Cardigan
- Stars On The Beach Shawlette
- Weaved Messy Bun Hat
- Dahlia Beanie
- Mermaid Bulky Knit Beanie
- Little Lamb Lovey Pattern
- Bluecuff Knitted Slippers
- Mosaic Tiles Hat
- Cancun Top - My Version
- Christmas Santa Ear Flaps Hat Toque
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You