Knitted Pom Pom Beanie
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Beanie can be knit in one color. Therefore you will only need 2 skeins of mentioned yarn. Otherwise you can use your wool oddments. Size: S-M (Head circumference 54-59cm or 21-23inches)"
NotesThis pattern is available as an English and German PDF download.
Knitting Needle Size10.5 or 6.5 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Boston Sun Pastell Schachenmayr 100g (=100m, 50% cotton, 50% polyacryl)
1 x light blue color 0352
1 x peach color 0325
Boston Sun Cassic von Schachenmayr 100g
(=100m, 50% cotton, 50% polyacryl)
1 x white color 0102
1 x marine color 0154
1 x terracotta color 0012
- 6.5mm or 7mm (10.5 US) circular needles
1 tapestry needle to weave in ends
- Pom pom maker
- Possibly elastic band in the length ot the head circumference
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Aspen Mountain Throw Blanket
- Bobble And Ribs Coffee Coat
- 36 200-Yard Knitting Patterns
- Crayon Box Sampler Afghan
- Brendan Woods Sweater
- Baby Archie Bear Hat
- All About Hearts Scarf
- Velvety Soft Knit Sweater Pattern
- Broken Stripes Hat
- Sweet Knit Slipper Socks
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You