Knit Snowboarder Chunky Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Watching the Winter Games is always a treat for me. Not just because it is the greatest example of human competition and perseverance, but because of the amazing knit fashion of the slopes! Well, the other night I saw the amazing Chloe Kim win the snowboarding competition and she was wearing a very simple and fun chunky ribbed hat by Burton. I knew I could recreate my own version of the hat so I did. The Knit Snowboarder Chunky Hat is now a free knitting pattern for you to enjoy!"
Knitting Needle Size13 or 9 mm
Yarn Weight(7) Jumbo
- RED HEART® Grande™ – 2 balls Aran
- US13 (9 mm) 16″ circular needle and double pointed needles or size to obtain correct gauge
- Stitch marker
- Bent tip tapestry needle
- Pom pom maker
Check out the video tutorial below for tips on how to knit this hat!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 30 Merino Yarn Patterns to Knit
- Blanket Cardigan Knitting Pattern
- Dasha Baby Blanket
- Bert Baby Blanket
- Lake Isle Wrap
- 24 Bamboo Yarn Patterns to Knit
- Lace Head Scarf Knitting Pattern
- Candy Bud Scarf
- Slouchy Knit Tote Bag
- Polyantha Rose Garden Shawl
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You