Knit Snowboarder Chunky Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Watching the Winter Games is always a treat for me. Not just because it is the greatest example of human competition and perseverance, but because of the amazing knit fashion of the slopes! Well, the other night I saw the amazing Chloe Kim win the snowboarding competition and she was wearing a very simple and fun chunky ribbed hat by Burton. I knew I could recreate my own version of the hat so I did. The Knit Snowboarder Chunky Hat is now a free knitting pattern for you to enjoy!"
Knitting Needle Size13 or 9 mm
Yarn Weight(7) Jumbo
- RED HEART® Grande™ – 2 balls Aran
- US13 (9 mm) 16″ circular needle and double pointed needles or size to obtain correct gauge
- Stitch marker
- Bent tip tapestry needle
- Pom pom maker
Check out the video tutorial below for tips on how to knit this hat!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you love bold patterns and colors, then this Midas Touch Golden Cables Shawl should be right up your alley. Between the bold and… Continue reading: "Midas Touch Golden Cables Shawl"
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You