By: Camille Delahaie Coizy from tricotepastout.com
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"I was trying to use a wool a little crazy in the level of its colors. I wanted to make twists, and see them, that's why I chose a plain yarn to knit the bottom of the beanie, to put the patterns in values. It is a model easier than it seems, it is necessary to master the simple twists, the increases and the decreases. The change of color requires a little attention, but there is nothing insurmountable."
To find an English PDF version of this pattern, scroll down to the bottom of the blog post to download.
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm, 8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Knitting Loom TypeRound Knitting Loom
- 1 ball of Edition 3.0 Schoppel Wolle
- 1 ball of Urga, Fonty
- Cable needle
- Circular needles 4mm
- Circular needles 5mm
- Row counter
- Stitch marker
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Jersey Be Good Yarn
- Simple Summer Knit Sweater Pattern
- Kensington Elegance Knit Hat Pattern
- Slouchy Stripes Toddler Hat Pattern
- Top Knot Baby Hat Pattern
- Yarn Weights Chart [Infographic]
- Handknit Boyfriend Scarf
- Cozy Cable Knit Hat Pattern
- Fine Carnivale Knit Lace Shawl
- Beautiful Brioche Knit Shawl Pattern