This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"This is the 8th or 9th dead link I've hit this morning trying to look at the patterns from one newsletter, i can only presume that the person putting the newsletter together does not have time to check and verify the links."
"New pattern, first time I've seen a picture of it on this site. Unfortunately, there is a problem with the link, when you click on it you receive an "oops" message, that the pattern is no longer available."
"Not sure why you would leave your comment on an entirely different pattern but anyway, the pattern actually specifies and gives step by step instructions on what the chain 5 is- (Bring st back to left-hand needle. K1) 5 times Chain 5 made. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K4tog. Rep from to last 2 (3-1) st(s). Chain 5. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K3 (4-2) tog. Fasten off."
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Click here to view your Knitting Patterns.
"For the no-frills man in your life, this easy hat knitting pattern checks all the boxes. I love a nice classic ribbed beanie. It’s perfectly stretchy, comfortable, and looks stylish on men and women alike. This winter hat knitting pattern is beginner-friendly and worked in the round. Available in sizes baby through adult, you’ll be whipping up matching daddy and me hats before your partner knows what hit him. /PATTERN DETAILS • Sizes: newborn, baby, toddler, child, tween, adult (the ribbing stitch makes this hat very stretchy and size is not crucial for a comfy fit) Finished hat circumference: • Newborn / Preemie : 21 cm / 8.25” • Baby: 29 cm / 11.5” • Toddler: 35 cm / 13.75” • Child: 42 cm / 16.5” • Tween: 45 cm / 17.75” • Adult: 53 cm / 20.75” • Worked in the round on circular needles • Beginner-friendly • Step-by-step instructions and photos /MATERIALS • 3.75 mm / US 5 circular knitting needles. • Rowan Light Worsted (100% Wool, 100g, 200 m / 219 yds): 1 skein. • Tapestry needle to weave in the ends"
Knitting Needle Size5 or 3.75 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextVintage Hat
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Classic Inaugural Cloche
Feel as glamorous as can be even when it's chilly out. This Classic Inaugural Cloche was designed to match a similar hat worn by an… Continue reading: "Classic Inaugural Cloche"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Round Dickey Pattern
- Grapes Sherbet Shawlette
- Ribbed Hat Pattern For Men And Women
- Watermelon Delights Shawl
- Byzantine Ribbed Stitch
- Nearly Seamless Cuffed Bootie Slippers For Adults
- Cobblestone Infinity Scarf
- Diagonal Basketweave Stitch
- Simple Snood
- Simple Garter Stitch Dishcloth
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You