Favorite Ribbed Hat for Straight Needles
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This is a very basic k1-p1 ribbed hat with tailored crown. Directions are given for nine sizes. This pattern is written to be made knitted flat and seamed."
Knitting Needle Size: 8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Yarn needle
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 21 Killer Knit Cowl Patterns
- 17+ Unbelievable Poncho Patterns
- 20 Knit Afghan Patterns
- Easy Seed Stitch Light Headband
- Garter Stitch Baby Hat
- Windmill Graph Pattern
- Red Heart Boutique Irresistible Yarn
- Easiest Ever Triangle Wrap Shawl
- 67 Cowl and Scarf Knitting Patterns for the Holidays
- Beginning Knitting Supplies: The Ultimate Knitting Tools List