Heart Flower Pot Cozy
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
We all know that mothers love hand-made gifts. So make your mom something quick, cute, and cheap (these cost approx. $6.00!) for Mothers Day this year with the Heart Flower Pot Cozy. You can whip out two of these in an hour if you give it your all, so don't worry if you haven't found Mom something yet! These make the perfect last-minute mother's day gifts, especially if your mother is an avid knitter or knit-lover herself. These easy cozies are knit in the round and will make any flower arrangement or other plant look homey and cozy.
Knitting Needle Size9 or 5.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge8 stitches, 12 rows, 2 inches. Stockinette Stitch
- Approx. 25 Yards of Worsted (4) Weight Yarn
- Size 5.5mm (US9) Double Pointed Knitting Needles or use the Magic Loop Method (or whatever size is needed to obtain gauge)
- Yarn or Tapestry Needle
Read NextOne Hour Scarf
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Faux Cable Hat
- Sunny Headband
- Dovetail Easy Blanket
- 24 Easy Hat Knitting Patterns
- Willow Cable Stitch
- Cabled Headband
- How To Knit Convertible Flip Mitts And Fingerless Gloves
- Two Slipper Styles With One Pattern
- Easy To Knit Long Cuffed Slippers
- Thumbless Texting Mitts
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You