Christmas Star Fingerless Mitts
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Hold a star in your hands with these beautiful fingerless gloves. They are knitted flat, all in garter stitch with a star around your thumb."
Knitting Needle Size3 or 3.25 mm
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge0 stitches, 0 rows, 0 inches.
- A total of 35 to 40 grams of fingering weight yarn in two colors
- 3mm knitting needles (straight or circular)
- 3 stitch markers (2 of which safety pins or similar)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you love bold patterns and colors, then this Midas Touch Golden Cables Shawl should be right up your alley. Between the bold and… Continue reading: "Midas Touch Golden Cables Shawl"
- Spider Web Fingerless Mitts
- Moss Stitch Handwarmers
- Mint Fingerless Gloves with Cables (Long Version)
- Two Hour Fingerless Gloves
- 20 Knit Fingerless Glove Patterns
- Gorgeous Cable Fingerless Gloves
- Streamlined Fingerless Mitts
- One Hour Fingerless Mitts
- Two Needle Fingerless Mitts
- Black Lace Fingerless Gloves Knitting Pattern
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Wave Of Light Baby Bonnets
- Bibi Baby Bonnet
- What Can I Knit With 400 Yards of Yarn?
- Braided Bridge Cable Scarf
- Aspen Mountain Throw Blanket
- Bobble And Ribs Coffee Coat
- 36 200-Yard Knitting Patterns
- Crayon Box Sampler Afghan
- Brendan Woods Sweater
- Baby Archie Bear Hat
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You