8 Designs for Knitting: Free Patterns for Beginners and Easy Knitting Stashbusters
Christmas Star Fingerless Mitts
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Hold a star in your hands with these beautiful fingerless gloves. They are knitted flat, all in garter stitch with a star around your thumb."
Knitting Needle Size3 or 3.25 mm
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge0 stitches, 0 rows, 0 inches.
- A total of 35 to 40 grams of fingering weight yarn in two colors
- 3mm knitting needles (straight or circular)
- 3 stitch markers (2 of which safety pins or similar)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Two Hour Fingerless Gloves
Midnight Magic Knit Fingerless Gloves
Scottish Loch Fingerless Gloves
Garden Orange Wristers
30 Knit Fingerless Gloves for Stylish Knitters
17 Knit Fingerless Glove Patterns
Easy Knit Fingerless Gloves
Two Needle Fingerless Mitts
Gorgeous Cable Fingerless Gloves
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You