We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Usually knitted creations have a right side, but this afghan has cables on one side and lace on the other. This is a practical afghan because it is soft and warm and looks great on both sides. The example is made with Lion Brand Homespun yarn. Instructions are included for five different sizes."
Knitting Needle Size10.5 or 6.5 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Gauge12 stitches, 18 rows, 4 inches. stockinette
- 530 - 2,750 yards Bulky Yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You