Reversible Cable and Lace Afghan
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Usually knitted creations have a right side, but this afghan has cables on one side and lace on the other. This is a practical afghan because it is soft and warm and looks great on both sides. The example is made with Lion Brand Homespun yarn. Instructions are included for five different sizes."
Knitting Needle Size: 10.5 or 6.5 mm
Yarn Weight: (5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
- 530 - 2,750 yards Bulky Yarn
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 21 Killer Knit Cowl Patterns
- 17+ Unbelievable Poncho Patterns
- 20 Knit Afghan Patterns
- Easy Seed Stitch Light Headband
- Garter Stitch Baby Hat
- Windmill Graph Pattern
- Red Heart Boutique Irresistible Yarn
- Easiest Ever Triangle Wrap Shawl
- 67 Cowl and Scarf Knitting Patterns for the Holidays
- Beginning Knitting Supplies: The Ultimate Knitting Tools List