How To Knit Adult Slippers
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This is a great pattern to practice if you are a new knitter as it only uses very basic stitches. Even if you have never knitted before, you can learn how to knit these slippers by following the complete how-to YouTube video, How to Knit Slippers for Children and Adults, showing every step from casting on to sewing up the seams. I designed the pattern so any one can create them for adults from a woman’s size 7-12 or a man’s 6-11. If you require smaller sizes, there are links in the pattern to make child size slippers with the same design."
Knitting Needle Size5 or 3.75 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- tapestry needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You