Knitted Scarf Patterns Volume 2: Even more of your favorite knit scarf patterns
How To Knit Adult Slippers
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This is a great pattern to practice if you are a new knitter as it only uses very basic stitches. Even if you have never knitted before, you can learn how to knit these slippers by following the complete how-to YouTube video, How to Knit Slippers for Children and Adults, showing every step from casting on to sewing up the seams. I designed the pattern so any one can create them for adults from a woman’s size 7-12 or a man’s 6-11. If you require smaller sizes, there are links in the pattern to make child size slippers with the same design."
Knitting Needle Size5 or 3.75 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- tapestry needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You