We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Free Grain Headband knitting pattern. This headband features a textured slip-stitch pattern, that is really easy to work. The headband is knitted using super-bulky yarn, making it a quick knitting project. The headband is worked flat and the edges are seamed together forming a twist. This is a one-skein knitting pattern. The headband is designed to fit women's medium, but the length and width of the headband are easily adjustable. This beautiful headband makes a great handmade gift."
Knitting Needle Size10 or 6 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
- (6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky yarn
- 10 or 6 mm knitting needles
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Crazy Eights Circular Dishcloth is a super unique dishcloth knitting pattern. Using short rows knitting to create individual… Continue reading: "Crazy Eights Circular Dishclothvideocam"
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You