Knitted Scarf Patterns Volume 2: Even more of your favorite knit scarf patterns
Chunky Knit Ear Warmer
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This Chunky Knit Ear Warmer a winter wonder. It keeps you warm while accessorizing as well. This pattern is perfect for beginning knitters and works up quickly in super bulky weight yarn. They make gorgeous handmade gifts for everyone on your list! I chose one of my favorite yarns to work with, Lion Brand Wool Ease Thick and Quick. It’s just so squishy and fluffy. The bit of wool in it adds some much needed warmth for those winter months. This ear warmer/headband is worked flat and then seamed together. You could simply sew the short ends together for a simplified look. I included pictures of how I folded and seamed the ends for the cinched look."
Knitting Needle Size13 or 9 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You