Gargantuan Infinity Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
If you want the look of an oversized knit infinity scarf, but you don't want to blow your budget on expensive skeins of super bulky yarn, then the Gargantuan Infinity Scarf can't be beat. For this pattern, the designer used sized 50 (25mm) knitting needles and held two strands of super bulky yarn together to create a truly beautiful and super easy infinity scarf you'll want to wear again and again. The best part is this larger than life scarf only takes two skeins and a few hours to complete. You can complete this free knitting pattern in one night and wear your wonderful creation the very next day!
From the blogger: "A truly gargantuan infinity scarf will keep you warm, stylish, and did I mention warm?! This scarf is super easy to make, and inexpensive. Using just 2 skeins of Lion Brand Wool Ease Thick N Quick, with 2 strands held together, you can whip up this scarf in a few hours. This is my first project that I've made using my size 50 knitting needles."
Knitting Needle Size50 or 25 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Gauge4 sts. & 4.5 rows = 4” in stockinette st.
- Lion Brand Wool Ease Thick n' Quick
- US Size 50 (25mm) knitting needles
- Yarn Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The name says it all when it comes to these Unbelievably Easy Cabled Ear Warmers. Cabling is one of the easiest things you can do in… Continue reading: "Unbelievably Easy Cabled Ear Warmers"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Roositud Knitting 101
- We Are Knitters Classic Knit Sweater Kit
- How to knit Twisted Moss Stitch
- Fall Houses Lace Shawl
- Scandinavian Infinity Scarf
- Hooded Vest Pattern for Women
- Ribbed Shawlette
- Riona's Diamonds
- Easy Knit Pumpkin
- Large Pumpkin Knitting Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You