- see all comments
"I am having trouble too. Did you get an answer?"
"I am having the same problem. Did you get an answer?"
"The notated gauge on this page is wrong, the correct gauge is stated in the pattern as 22 sts = 4' with dk yarn."
Knit Cross Bookmarks
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Click here to view your Knitting Patterns.
"This duo of knit lace cross bookmarks is an easy knit in either a fingering yarn or crochet cotton. I was unable to find a delicate lace cross bookmark on the web so decided to create one for use as gifts at Christmas and Easter."
Knitting Needle Size2 or 2.75 mm
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Gauge32 stitches, 42 rows, 4 inches. st.st.
- 2.75 needles
- 30 m fingering or lace yarn
- 1 ft satin ribbon
- Pearl bead (optional)
- Tapestry needle
This pattern is available under the user name Tat'sgrans Treasures on Craftsy, Ravelry and Knitting Paradise.
Read NextLittle Knit Christmas Tree
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Aug 08, 2018
Oh, so pretty. These crosses would make wonderful Christmas tree ornaments as well, by removing the ribbon and adding a hook at the top.
The Designing Peng uin
Jan 24, 2017
Ideal bookmarks for prayer book or Bible and a gift for Confirmation - delicate reminder
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Tranquil Dusk Ponchovideocam
Get ready to look boho-chic with this Tranquil Dusk Poncho. This easy poncho pattern uses self-striping yarn to achieve a design that… Continue reading: "Tranquil Dusk Ponchovideocam"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Spider Fingerless Gloves
- Waffle Stitch Kitchen Towel
- Free Knitting Pattern - Minimalist Round Toe Slippers
- Vertical Stripe Toque, Touque, Or Beanie Hat
- Turban Hat For Beginners
- Double Moss Stitch Dishcloth
- Easy Dishcloth
- Trento Fingerless Gloves
- Two Needles Classic Beret
- All Too Well Scarf Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You