This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
7 Free Knitting Patterns for Homemade Halloween Costumes and Easy Decorating Ideas
Fall Halloween Flower Wreath
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Knit this very easy flower, which is easy enough for beginners, and use it for many applications! Make a hot pot pad because the thickness is great to keep heat from reaching sensitive surfaces; or a brooch, a gift topper, to decorate purses, hats, or cowls, or turn it into a decorative Fall wreath as shown in the photos. This flower is worked flat on 2 needles, and worked in garter stitch, so beginners will find this a perfect project to practice knitting!"
Knitting Needle Size11 or 8 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- FREE INSTANT DOWNLOAD PDF ON RAVELRY FROM HECTANOOGA PATTERNS
DOWNLOAD THE FREE INSTAND PDF ON RAVELRY: https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/halloween-flower-2
Read Next10 Knit Pumpkin Patterns
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This knit slipper pattern is so cozy and colorful. Using bright rainbow yarn, this free knitting pattern will teach you how to knit… Continue reading: "Rainbow Striped Knit Slipper Pattern"
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You