I Heart You Washcloth
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The washcloth is made with a simplified heart cable in the center and twisted stitches, aka mock cables on the sides. Make some for your Mom. You dont have to, but I bet she would really like it. I know my mom will like hers. They will be featured prominently in her beautiful kitchen and no one will ever be allowed to, you know, wash anything with them."
Knitting Needle Size5 or 3.75 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge0 stitches, 0 rows, 0 inches.
Read NextSlip Stitch Dishtowels
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Slip Stitch Dishtowels
- Grandma's Favorite Dishcloth
- Nana's Favorite Dishcloth Pattern
- How to Knit a Dishcloth Pattern: 14 Patterns for Beginners
- Crazy Eights Circular Dishcloth
- Easy Farmhouse Kitchen Dishcloths
- Diagonal Knit Dishcloth Pattern
- Sunshine Seed Stitch Dishcloth
- Lip Service Knit Dishcloth
- Easy Everyday Dishcloth
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Knit Baby Cardigan
- Stars On The Beach Shawlette
- Weaved Messy Bun Hat
- Dahlia Beanie
- Mermaid Bulky Knit Beanie
- Little Lamb Lovey Pattern
- Bluecuff Knitted Slippers
- Mosaic Tiles Hat
- Cancun Top - My Version
- Christmas Santa Ear Flaps Hat Toque
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You