I Heart You Washcloth
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The washcloth is made with a simplified heart cable in the center and twisted stitches, aka mock cables on the sides. Make some for your Mom. You dont have to, but I bet she would really like it. I know my mom will like hers. They will be featured prominently in her beautiful kitchen and no one will ever be allowed to, you know, wash anything with them."
Knitting Needle Size5 or 3.75 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge0 stitches, 0 rows, 0 inches.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- How to Knit a Dishcloth Pattern: 12 Patterns for Beginners
- Easy Farmhouse Kitchen Dishcloths
- Grandmother's Diagonal Lace Washcloth
- Nana's Favorite Dishcloth Pattern
- Sunflower Dishcloth Pattern
- Easy Everyday Dishcloth
- Grandma's Favorite Dishcloth
- Jelly Roll Knitted Washcloth Pattern
- Seed Stitch Dishcloth Pattern
- Simple Eyelet Dishcloth
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 8 Knit Glove Patterns
- Knit Gloves Pattern on Straight Needles
- Field Dishcloth
- Ruffled Shawlette
- Giles Table Runner
- Chunky Knit Rug
- Tasseled Women's Cardigan Pattern
- Contrasting Stripey Mitered Square
- Knit Drink Napkins
- Expression Fiber Arts Sparkle DK Yarn
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You