I Heart You Washcloth
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The washcloth is made with a simplified heart cable in the center and twisted stitches, aka mock cables on the sides. Make some for your Mom. You dont have to, but I bet she would really like it. I know my mom will like hers. They will be featured prominently in her beautiful kitchen and no one will ever be allowed to, you know, wash anything with them."
Knitting Needle Size5 or 3.75 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge0 stitches, 0 rows, 0 inches.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Black Lace Fingerless Gloves Knitting Pattern is such a unique knitted fingerless gloves pattern. The black color is muted and… Continue reading: "Black Lace Fingerless Gloves Knitting Pattern"
Log Cabin Washcloths
How to Knit a Dishcloth Pattern: 12 Patterns for Beginners
Knitted Cat Face Scrubby
Nana's Favorite Dishcloth Pattern
Easy Everyday Dishcloth
Grandma's Favorite Dishcloth
Crazy Eights Circular Dishcloth
Seed Stitch Dishcloth Pattern
Flower Hotpad Knitting Pattern
Simple Eyelet Dishcloth
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How to Knit Jogless Stripes
- Paintbox Yarn Cotton DK Yarn
- Parachutes Cowl
- Chunky Chevron Fast Knit Baby Blanket
- Free Knitting Patterns for Babies
- Henley Knit Sweater Pattern
- 10 Must-Have Knitted Jacket Patterns
- Red Heart Hygge Yarn
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You