I Heart You Washcloth
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The washcloth is made with a simplified heart cable in the center and twisted stitches, aka mock cables on the sides. Make some for your Mom. You dont have to, but I bet she would really like it. I know my mom will like hers. They will be featured prominently in her beautiful kitchen and no one will ever be allowed to, you know, wash anything with them."
Knitting Needle Size5 or 3.75 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge0 stitches, 0 rows, 0 inches.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
How to Knit a Dishcloth Pattern: 12 Patterns for Beginners
Nana's Favorite Dishcloth Pattern
Grandma's Favorite Dishcloth
Easy Everyday Dishcloth
Seed Stitch Dishcloth Pattern
Sunshine Seed Stitch Dishcloth
Simple Eyelet Dishcloth
Incredibly Easy Knit Dishcloth
Traditional Garter Stitch Dishcloth
Beginner Basketweave Dishcloth
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 8 Portable Knitting Projects for Travel
- Time stops at Shamli
- Women's Play Day Cardigan
- Linen-Stitch Cowl in the Round
- How to Spool Knit
- Top Knot Love
- Sunny Meadow Corner-To-Corner Baby Blanket
- Gertrude Slouchy Hat
- 24 Free Knitting Patterns for Sock Weight Yarn
- Crop Top Sweater Knitting Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You