We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This versatile piece will get you compliments everywhere you go! Wide enough to pull it over your head, with a stitch pattern that makes it unique and beautiful. While the scarf looks complicated, it's actually very simple as it's made with basic stitches. The gorgeous taupe color is sure to go with many wardrobes, but choose any yarn color that you'd like. You will need chunky yarn and US Size 11 knitting needles. Get ready to make your favorite winter accessory!"
Knitting Needle Size11 or 8 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Trellis Stitch Square With Heart Insert
- Tubular Bind Off Tutorial
- Tostata Triangle Scarf
- Simple Knit Wrap Bracelet
- Bianca Bookmark
- Beaded Bracelet Knitting Pattern
- Ribbed Bubble Hat
- Walkiria Kimono
- Stockinette Stitch Swatch
- Garter Stitch Swatch
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You