Mermaid Cowl Neck Scarf Knitting Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"I designed this pattern as a cute and cosy scarf for mermaid fans. Like me! It's knitted in super chunky yarn, so it's quick to knit. The pattern is written in chart form, and is at intermediate level, because of colour changing. For the colours, I found that the mermaid cowl looks best with a dark main colour and a light contrast colour. You can see two of the ones I made in the photos. I did try knitting it in a light pink, but it didn't work as well as using darker main colours."
Knitting Needle Size13 or 9 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
- Main colour - 2x 100g balls of yarn
- Contrast colour - 1x 100g balls of yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Quick knitting patterns are awesome because you get to reap the rewards of your knitting work almost immediately. This Quick Purple… Continue reading: "Quick Purple Knitted Ponchovideocam"
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You