We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
A great beginner knit cowl, that is hip and beautiful for spring! This Easy Hip Spring Cowl is lacy and light, this is just the kind of neck accessory that won't overheat your neck, but will protect it from the chilly breeze. Gorgeous with a knit sundress and chic with sunglasses, when you create this easy knit cowl you'll arm yourself with a lovely and feminine piece of outerwear perfect for every girly-girl and tomboy alike. If you want to learn how to knit lace-patterned cowls, this is the project you're looking for.
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge0 stitches, 0 rows, 0 inches.
- Size 17 needles
- Tapestry needle
- Aran weight yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Crazy Eights Circular Dishcloth is a super unique dishcloth knitting pattern. Using short rows knitting to create individual… Continue reading: "Crazy Eights Circular Dishclothvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Paintbox Yarn Cotton DK Yarn
- Parachutes Cowl
- Chunky Chevron Fast Knit Baby Blanket
- Free Knitting Patterns for Babies
- Henley Knit Sweater Pattern
- 10 Must-Have Knitted Jacket Patterns
- Red Heart Hygge Yarn
- How Many Stitches to Cast On for a Hat
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You