We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
A great beginner knit cowl, that is hip and beautiful for spring! This Easy Hip Spring Cowl is lacy and light, this is just the kind of neck accessory that won't overheat your neck, but will protect it from the chilly breeze. Gorgeous with a knit sundress and chic with sunglasses, when you create this easy knit cowl you'll arm yourself with a lovely and feminine piece of outerwear perfect for every girly-girl and tomboy alike. If you want to learn how to knit lace-patterned cowls, this is the project you're looking for.
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge0 stitches, 0 rows, 0 inches.
- Size 17 needles
- Tapestry needle
- Aran weight yarn
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Christmas Sock Ornament
- Knit Pouf with Pizzazz
- Ramble on Knit Beanie
- Brioche Knit Stole
- American Girl Classic Cardigan
- Adorable Teddy Bear Knit Hat
- Snow Day Knit Slouch
- Knitted Cowl Using Leftover Yarn
- Jeans and Old Lace Knit Fingerless Gloves
- Red Heart Evermore Yarn
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You