This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Tiny Bamboo Knit Soap Sack
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"I love how a simple yarn over can turn a garter stitch swatch into a thick woven texture that is perfect for a soap sack. This is excellent for beginners or TV knitting. If you can knit a stitch you can make this! Soap Sacks are a great way to use up your cotton stash and give back to the community. I was excited to get involved but struggled to find knitting patterns, so I wanted to provide an option for other knitters out there."
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Lily Sugar'n Cream
Read NextSailor's Rib Stitch Washcloth
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Knit Baby Cardigan
- Stars On The Beach Shawlette
- Weaved Messy Bun Hat
- Dahlia Beanie
- Mermaid Bulky Knit Beanie
- Little Lamb Lovey Pattern
- Bluecuff Knitted Slippers
- Mosaic Tiles Hat
- Cancun Top - My Version
- Christmas Santa Ear Flaps Hat Toque
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You