Chevron Seed Stitch Soap Sack
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Soap Sacks are a great way to use up your cotton stash and give back to the community. I was excited to get involved but struggled to find knitting patterns, so I wanted to provide an option for other knitters out there. This chevron seed stitch pattern uses basic knit and purl stitches to provide a nice texture - and I love chevrons! The 4-row repeat is easily memorized and is excellent for beginners or TV knitting. The crochet hook is used for the chain loop. If you prefer an i-cord or another knitting technique the hook isn’t necessary."
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Lily Sugar'n Cream Solids & Denim
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You