Chevron Seed Stitch Soap Sack
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Soap Sacks are a great way to use up your cotton stash and give back to the community. I was excited to get involved but struggled to find knitting patterns, so I wanted to provide an option for other knitters out there. This chevron seed stitch pattern uses basic knit and purl stitches to provide a nice texture - and I love chevrons! The 4-row repeat is easily memorized and is excellent for beginners or TV knitting. The crochet hook is used for the chain loop. If you prefer an i-cord or another knitting technique the hook isn’t necessary."
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Lily Sugar'n Cream Solids & Denim
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Madison is one of our most popular free shawl knitting patterns by the designer Anni Howard and knitted in the the lovely peacock… Continue reading: "Madison Free Shawl Knitting Pattern"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 7 Super Bulky Yarn Sweater Patterns: 18 Month Old
- Peek-a-Boo Knit Baby Hoodie
- Fairy Tale Baby Cardigan
- Honey Chocolate Cowl
- Senna Summer Sweater Knitting Pattern
- 56 Baby Girl Knitting Patterns
- What Does the Fox Say? 14 Free Fox Patterns to Knit
- Rhombus Weave Hat
- 10 Free Knitting Patterns for Dogs
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You